If you’ve got deep set eyes, you can’t apply makeup “traditionally.” That is, everything you see and read about how to place makeup on your eyes are for those with a more standard eye shape. So how do you apply makeup for deep set comfortable 3d real mink false eyelashes?
There is one thing to remember: the crazy thing about makeup is it is supposed to accent what you do have and create what you don’t have! All this is an effort to make you look more “normal” – whatever that might be!
How do you know if you have deep set eyes? It is actually the easiest eye characteristic to define. Your eye is set back deeper into your eye socket. That means the brow bone extends further out and is more comfortable 3d real mink false eyelashes. Some people refer to this eye shape as “hidden eyes” because the brow bone is such a strong feature, your eye is overshadowed by it.
If you’re still not sure if you have deep set comfortable 3d real mink false eyelashes, take a look at others and that will help you. Some famous people who have deep set eyes include Cameron Diaz, Michelle Pfeiffer, and Meredith Vieira.
If you want to make your deep set eyes look incredible, you will need to bring them forward so they are no longer hidden by your brow bone.
Here are the best tips on how to apply makeup for deep set eyes:
1. Use a highlight shade to the eyelid and the crease. This will lighten that area and help bring the eye forward.
2. Use a midtone shade just above the crease and up towards the browbone. This darker color will help push the prominent brow bone back.
3. Use a contour shade, usually the darkest color, on the outer corner of the upper comfortable 3d real mink false eyelashes . Sweep it to the outer corner of the browbone, which helps further to push this area back to help reveal your eyes.
4. If you want extra definition to those deep set eyes, use the contour shade underneath the lower comfortable 3d real mink false eyelashes.
5. As you use mascara, use more of it in the outer corners of your eye. If you go heavy on the mascara or the comfortable 3d real mink false eyelashes in the central part of your eye, you will cover up what you tried to highlight and bring out. By keeping the mascara to the outer portion of your eye, you help open up and bring out your eyes.
If you follow these few tips to place your makeup on your deep-set eye correctly, you will “wow” people with your phenomenal comfortable 3d real mink false eyelashes.
To get more information on how to apply makeup for deep set eyes, click the links below.
Be sure to grab your Free Report titled “Guide to Healthy, Beautiful, Wrinkle and Blemish Free Skin” to learn how to care for your skin.