Eyelash Extensions For Mature Eyes!
In fact, it is not only young girls who love beauty, mature people also have a heart of beauty, and they also want to do Eyelash Extensions! Yes, you can definitely have lashes at a more mature age. Many of our existing regular clients are over 55 years old who enjoy taking care of their lashes.
If you have any questions, ask your lash technician, they can solve it for you!
Here, we answer some of the most frequently asked questions our clients want to know before coming in for their first set of lashes.
- The length and thickness of the extension applied is entirely up to you. This means that if you want a subtle, more natural look, an lash technician can achieve it for you – as all lash kits are custom made depending on the look you want to achieve and your own natural lashes.
- Usually so that mature women can wear eyelashes safely and still look beautiful and natural. A lighter lash extension is recommended for older women as natural lashes weaken with age and therefore cannot support heavier lash extension weights.
- And at first we recommend natural lash styles – at least at first – so you can learn how to take care of your lashes and make sure you find a style that works for you before adding more lashes or letting them look It’s more dramatic.
- Depending on the setting you decide on, your lash appointment will generally last from 60 minutes to 2 hours. “Natural lashes” take 75 minutes, which is the most common request from clients when they try lashes for the first time, and this set takes 75 to 90 minutes.
- You will lie down and have your eyes closed for the duration of the appointment.Technicians will make sure any props you need to relax are comfortable, such as a bolster under your knees or a warm blanket. Yes, you may fall asleep – most clients “take a nap” during this time.
- Typically, clients return for an infill 3 weeks after their first appointment. It is up to you how soon/ if at all you return. Beyond 4 weeks, they would consider the appointment a full set again. Of course, infills are cheaper than the full set.